Our goal is to provide you with the best professional massage therapy services. We adhere to certain policies to benefit you and that create a harmonious environment where our therapists can focus on your needs. We know you will have a pleasant experience with us as we strive to exceed your expectations. We encourage you to familiarize yourself with these terms and conditions to avoid disappointment of confusion. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us.
1. Appointments and bookings. Appointments can be made via email, phone or even Facebook messenger.
2. Prices – All prices are listed on our website and at the studio location.
3. Cancellations or reschedule – No-shows and last-minute cancellations are difficult for our business and may mean that other clients miss out. You can cancel or reschedule via phone, email or Facebook messenger with a minimum of 24 hours’ notice.
* If you provide less than 24-hour notice or are a “no-call, no-show” you will be responsible for a fee of $20.00. The cancellation fee must be paid within 30 days of the cancellation.
* Out of respect and consideration to your therapist and other customers, please plan accordingly and be on time. If you are late, your session may be shortened in order to accommodate others whose appointments follow yours. You will receive only the amount remaining of your scheduled appointment. The massage therapist has the right to charge the client in FULL for said services.
* Management reserves the right to cancel or reschedule appointments based on inclement weather or unforeseen circumstances. We commit to providing treatments within two weeks of the canceled treatment where possible.
* Waivers – we will only waive no show / late cancellations fees if you are unable to reschedule within the 24 – 48 hours before your appointment due to immediate medical emergencies, natural disasters, power outages and death in the family. Waivers are approved by management on a case by case basis.
4. Inappropriate Conduct – All massages are for therapeutic purposes only. Under no circumstances will illicit or sexually suggestive comments, sexual advances, drug use, excessive drinking or aggressive comments or gestures to tolerated. If the session is terminated due to the customer’s inappropriate behavior, the customer is responsible for payment in full and no refund will be issued.
5. Health and Hygiene Practices – The studio is a clean and sanitary environment where your health and the health of your therapist is a primary concern. Each client receives fresh, clean towels and linens. All towels and linens are thoroughly washed in hot water before they are ready for the next client. The floors, surfaces and door handles are wash daily and rubbish bins are emptied multiple times a day.
6. Gift Certificates – Gift certificates are non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for cash under any circumstances.
7. Payments – Nirvana Asian Massage accepts cash, Master Card, Visa, and American Express as payment.
8. Age Requirements – Guests must be 18 years of age or older to receive services unless accompanied by parent or guardian.
Copyright © 2018 Nirvana Asian Massage - All Rights Reserved.